Banner Box

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Days 37 and 38 100 Freebies and we have a WINNER

Password is 100freebies
Hello everyone, phew. I thought I'd never get on here. As for 4shared, well, I think we clogged the system with our CT Appreciation Goodies 'Grateful4You' kit. Its pretty big ya know, lol.
Ah well, we are here now and we have some cool goodies for you today.
First, I must say a BIG thnak you for all your kind wishes for my night out. mum and I had a blast. She loved her little treat and had a great time catching up with her old school chums. I have to say, considering he's not far off my mums age, Don is a real looker, wowweeee, hehehe. Barry is the lead singer and I have to say, that man can sing. He sounds so like Jonny Cash I really thought I was listening to a record.
Yup, I did have one or three too many. For me, that means I had 3 drinkipoo's and was well tipsy, hehe, but by the time I got home I was fine, except for the hiccups.
Anyway, lets get on with our treats for today shall we. First up is yesterdays Day 37. I just love flower clips. They are so lovely attached to a photo frame or cluster don't you think. You can grab these little beauties here or click the preview. Enjoy Password 100freebies

For Day 38 I have these adorable fabric flowers for you in various shades of blue and purple. Perfect for layering around your page or stacking under a frame to lift that special photo. Grab them here or click the preview. Have fun. Password 100freebies

Our final CLD Birthday Bonus Goodie is this sweet little flower. Grab it here or click the preview. Password is party

And a final Easter Parade Treat for you. This lovely QP is perfect to pop in your special Easter Photo. Grab it here or click the preview. Password is easter

We have a Winner.

I had so much fun with this little competition but oh boy, did you ladies make me sweat. There were so many fantastic entries I was sooooo thankful I wasn't judging them. Elly adored being center of attention choosing the winners name out of our Easter Bonnet.

Congratulations to aristo.kat

Your name was chosen as our 'Name that Kit' Winner with

'Spring Passion'

Email me at booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk for your Prize. Well done, we LOVE the name.

And what a Kit this is. It grew to be yet another Mega Kit as I just couldn't stop myself adding a little more here and there, lol. It will be available this week at SAS with a super opening week sale of 25% off for one week only.

Including a complete Alpha, Beautiful Easter Word Arts, More Papers and Elements and More QP's are all included in this huge kit

Oh but thats not all...... Oh no.......

Jay and Jess both wanted to get in on the act so we pulled out two more names as runners up in our competition and you lucky ladies get this set of 4 gorgeous QP's

You are

Spring Twilight by Sandy
Mulberry Flutterby by krisg

email me at the above addy for your prize and congratulations.

Now, I found when going through all of the names that some of you had the same suggestions. You all went into the Bonnet. Spring Passion actually came up three times, even my Blossom Trudie chose it, hehe. So I am so so sorry if you were one of those that chose the correct name but didn't get pulled out of the Bonnet.

To make up for that, and as a BIG thank you to all of you who took part, I've made a little add-on to this Mega Kit which you will get tomorrow so be sure to come back for this extra little treat.

Thats it from me for today folks. Again, Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone for making this such a super contest. We loved every name submitted. We'll do this again for sure.

Don't forget 'Spring Passion' will be available at SAS later this week with a whopping 25% off for the first week.

For now, have a wonderful day.

Hugs to all

Boo x

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!!
Great to see you back on & hope everything is all straightened out!!!!
Sounds like you & Mom had a FAB time!!!!!!
TY so very much for the AWESOME days 37 & 38!!!!!!!
Also for the BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Wow!!! You add more and more every day... GORGEOUS freebies!!! Love your new "Spring Passion" too. I'll have to beg hubby for some spendin' money now, hehe. THANK YOU! Weeeee... I'm a runner-up!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for all the wonderful goodies!! Glad to hear you had a great night out with your Mom!! We all need that sometimes don't we? Hugs!! :)

Lynncal said...

Woo hoo, beautiful kit as always Boo! Congratulations to the winner (s), fantastic name, Ilove it!

crlin said...

Thanks for todays beautiful flowers! Sure glad you and Mum had a great time!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for days 37&38 and for the extra party goody! So glad you had a nice time out with your mom! Congratulations to all the winners in the naming contest!!

** Cida Freddo ** said...

Congratulation to all the winner...
I loved Spring Passion.. beautiful!
Thank you for days 37,38 and another freebies.
Hugs

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for the goodies Boo. I love the name for the kit. It really fits it well. and congrats to all the winners.

aquascrap said...

Gorgeous QP and love the name for the new kit. Thankyou for all the wonderful goodies.

shawnyrvr said...

I'm lovin the flowers in todays gifts!!! THe folded ones are totally kewl!!! THANKS!!!

BTW I think all the scripture WordArt you included in your new kit is just awesome. Great JOB!!!

Blessings! Shawna