Banner Box

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Day 25 of 100 Freebies

Password is 100freebies
Please remember to type in the password exactly as written above!
Good day everyone. How's your day going? Mine has been busy and interesting. Jay, my other half, was on our local news tv this afternoon talking about his school. They are second throughout the country for their achievement and thats Jay's department. Bless, he was sooooooo funny coming home from school today and running in to see if it was on tv. The interview lasted all of a minute or so and he looked really good too, darn it, so no red face from him. Unlike me when I had my little 15 minutes of fame. I still get stared at 2 years on, its freaky lol.
Anyway...... lets get on with todays goodies. I have for you these beautiful tulle (is that right???) elements. A cute little bow and a big puff ball. I use these a lot in my work. They are so so versitle. I am sure you'll find plenty of ways to use them. Be inventive and have fun. You can grab them here or click on the preview.

Todays lo's are just LUSH

I have this fantastic one from our Diane. I love how she's layered the papers and left lots of white space around the lo.

Gorgeous lo Hun, thank you so much. Diane used my Mother Kit to create this beauty.

This wonderful lo is from our Sweet and totally crazy Trudie and has been created using my 'Everything You Are' Kit. The green leaves are not part of the kit but QOQ, don't they set this whole page off beautifully and awwwwm how sweet are those LoveBirds.

And this beauty is from our lovely Blossom, Tracy using my SAS Colur Challenge Freebie Kit 'Those Irish Eyes'

Just look at the big grin on Tracys' hubbys face with his new toy, lol. Bless him.

Thanks girls, you, as usual, all outdid yourselves.

Ok folks. I'm off to finish up a little something I've been working on. Who knows, maybe sometime soon, you'll be in for a little 'SURPRISE' hehehehe

Hugs to you all, oh, and 'YIKES', perhaps if you turned down the volume on your speakers hun, that might work?

Till tomorrow

Boo x

2 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

thank you much

makeyesup said...

thanks 25 is absolutely gorgeous, so very dainty.