Banner Box

Thursday 6 March 2008

Day 26 of 100 Freebies

Password is 100freebies
Please be sure to copy if exactly. Thanks


Hello everyone. I'm posting a little earlier today as I have tons to do. Today I have another couple of gorgeous lacy looking papers for you to add to your collection. You can grab them here or click on the preview. Enjoy

My QP Designer 'Rusty' has created these gorgeous BB pages for you to snag using my previous Monday Blues Freebie kit. Arn't they just beautiful. You can grab them by visiting Rusty's blog here Don't forget to leave her some love.


I just had to show you this wonderful lo from Blossom Pam using my newest kit 'Easter Parade' which you can get here.

I love the sweet elegance of this lo and the softness makes me feel quite like melting....into a big...mmmm....chocolatey..... Easter Egg.... oppps..... there I go again, with the munchies, lol.

Thanks Pam, you did a wonderful job.


Here's a quick reminder of my latest kit 'Easter Parade' now at SAS


HUH! Whats this??? Ahaaaaaaa, you're gonna have to wait and seeeeeeeee


You KNOW I love surprises and this one's a BIGGY so be sure to check back often for more news

Now, my sweetie, Jay, often sends me a little ecard from work each day just to let me know he's thinking of me and loves me, I know, how lucky am I. Today he sent me something quite different and I loved it as it was so uplifting and thoughtful. I thought I'd share the link with you guys. Hope you enjoy it and get something from it. Spread a little love and happiness.

Heres the link

Meanwhile, have a wonderful day and I'll see you all tomorrow for Day 27

Hugs

Boo x

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Boo
That was BEAUTIFUL hope you don't mind if I put it on my blog when I have the spare time!!!!!
TY so very much for yesterday's & todays MARVELOUS DL's!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this AWESOME kit, in this FUN way! Your new Easter kit is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for all you share and do! Have a GREAT day! :D

Melissa said...

I'm loving this giveaway. I cant believe all the detail in the elements... they're just beautiful!!

And I hope I'm not being a pest in asking this.... but is Day 1 still going to be reposted? I really dont want to miss it. (I'm one of the ones who tried to download on the first day but it didnt work)

Thanks so much for all that you do!!

KrisG said...

Thank you for the gorgeous papers in today's download! I love the colors of this awesome giveaway!! Besides the fact that I visited your blog almost daily BEFORE the giveaway! you share some of the kewlest stuff... like the bragbook links you gave today. I've seen her (Rusty's) QPs on VQPP and love them. Thanks for all you do and are!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo!!! I just LOVE this whole beautiful thing! All these gorgeous little bits are an absolute delight every single day!!! Thank you ever so much for every one of 'em. And thank you for all the beautiful LOs you share with us as well, and this link to Rusty's QPs, they're GREAT, thanks for sending us over there.

Had a thought about the folks who are having password problems - It's quite easy to grab an extra space at the end by mistake, if you copy it off the webpage. I've done that a few times myself. Am wondering if this may be what's happening with them too? Anyway, just thought I'd pass along that little tip.

Thanks again for everything... your time, your talents, your generosity... it is GREATLY appreciated!!!

June said...

Boo thank you for sharing your grandfathers birthday with us everything is beautiful love the colour as well and also enjoyed what DHsent you .June

Karen said...

Hi Boo

You have some very cool freebies on your blog.

I just popped over to let you know that I've included your site in this week's Five Freebies on Friday round up on Scraps of Mind

nancypinct said...

Very pretty papers - thank you! Your easter kit is just lovely!

verabear said...

Wow, such lovely papers. thanks for sharing. THank you also for sharing the link :)