Banner Box

Monday 3 March 2008

Day 23 of 100 Freebies and the SAS CC

Password is 100freebies
Hey everyone, hows your day going? Mine has been busy, busy, busy what with challenge kits, finishing off the next three Birthstone kits (Yup, they're almost ready ;) ) and a fab surprise very soon via SAS. Its been fun though and at least I havn't had to go out in that awful rain, hail, wind and altogheter nasty weather, hehe.
Today I have for you two of my lush netty flowers. I just adore thes. I have them all over the place hehe. You can grab yours here or click on the preview. Enjoy

Well, its that time again and I'm in full swing with our SAS-y March Colour Challenge. Here's a preview of this months freebie kit which you can grab here. Don't forget, you can use my kit or any of your own to enter the challenge or why not have a go at creating your very own March kit using the colour swatch provided?? Find out more about it here.

Naturally, I couldn't let this month go by without mentioning my Jays gorgeous Irish Eyes not could I, hehe. Here's a lo I did using my CC freebie kit.

And check out what you can earn yourself for taking part. What have you got to loose? Give it a go, I bet you have more fun the you think you will.

Thats it for today folk. Back tomorrow with Day 24 so see you all then and thanks to you all for the wonderful comments. You guys ROCK

Hugs

Boo x

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY Boo for these GORGEOUS flowers!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful flowers! TFS

Caatje said...

This is a lovely event on your blog! Congrats with your granddad. I hink the lo with my template is wonderful done by you! ( Could you give the proper credits for it? )

Love Fryske