Banner Box

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Opps, I'm late with Day 57....

So I'm doing it today with Day 58 for you but first........ Tadaaaaaaa...........
Hehe..... Its my fantastic CT Leader 'Melinda's' birthday today so please join me in wishing her the happiest of days with lots of spring sunshine and lovely goodies to spoil her.
Happy Birthday Sweetie, you're the best CT Leader in Digi World

Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I'm a whole day late with my goodies. Don't ask me how it happened. I was SURE I'd posted yesterday??? Have you ever had one of those days when everything feels really slow and sort of 'out of sync'?? Hmm, that was me yesterday. So... I hope you'll forgive me. I have yesterdays Day 57 for you. My final set of bows (I think, hehe). These are yummy glitzy bows with their little gems on. Don't they look cute. You can grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies

and todays Day 58 goodie is this lush set or two papers to add to your collection. Grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies. Enjoy.

I'll be back tomorrow with Day 59 so until then, enjoy your day.

Hugs

Boo x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what cute little bows! And pretty paper too. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Melinda - have a grand day!!

Thanks again for more gorgeous bows!
I did comment on the 4Share site but just wanted to add here as well that I love your site. Every time I hear "your song" on the radio I think of you.

Meg said...

oooooh, the glitzy bows are absolutely adorable!! :-D Every piece of the '100 kit' has been fabulous and special to open each zip individually. What a lovely stash. ;-)
Thank you so much for your generosity!!!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the bows and papers, both are lovely.

cindiaskew said...

i am so loving your birthday freebies. look forward to them everyday. appreciate your talent and labors. tyfs

Kimimela said...

Boo, I want to thank you for your time and effort to make these wonderful freebies! I finally started blogging myself and I tagged you today to show my gratitude. I made a list of my favourite Scrap Designers where I link back to your blogs and write a little something about you. Hope you don't mind =)

You can find the blog here: http://vedettesvault.blogspot.com/

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Boo for the AWESOME bows & BG's!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful bows and papers, thank so much for all you share with us!

grambie said...

Thanks for this so beautiful Mega-Celebratory Kit for your grandfather's blessed birthday. WOW, with all these awesome elements. You have included any and all that I could ever hope to have and had wished for in one kit. You are certainly a dream fulfiller in every way. So happy you have included this so worthy hue of blue and the fabulous pattern work. Thanks you so very much.