Banner Box

Monday 28 April 2008

Day 77 of 100 Freebies

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Elly is nuch brighter today, thanks for all your lovely messages and good wishes for her. She must, I think, still be a bit 'fuzzy' in the head though as she got a great report at school today and not one but two stickers, wohoooo! LOL.
Ok, what have I got in my goody bag for you all today then? A stack full of bits and bobs to add to your stash. There are ribbon knots, glossy brads, ric rac and some cute little flowers to add some pizazz to your lo's. Grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies
Have fun

A quick note. Someone emailed me about having difficulty with Days 71 and 72. Sorry hun, I can't find your email in the chaos I call my email box, lol. If you are still having problems. email me again and I'll try and get it fixed for you. I have tested the links myself from here and they appear to be working fine so I don't really know what the problem could be??

Yup, its a short one today and no lo's from my Blossoms to show off. They are on a secret mission, hehe.... so until tomorrow, have a good one.

Hugs

Boo x

5 comments:

verabear said...

Thanks so much Boo! All the trinkets are pretty, hehehe

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!
Glad that shes feeling better!!!!!
TY so very much for todays AWESOME goodies!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

i truly LA LA LOVE this BEAUTIFUL kit and blog event!! Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME talent!! Have a GREAT day :D

Lisa said...

So glad Elly is feeling better!! Thanks so much for the beautiful goodies!!!

grambie said...

It is so grand to download all your fabulous goodies. Love the uniqueness of many of your finishes on your design elements. Those brads are just fantastic and I can picture them on my layouts. Whatever you did to get the pattern on the right brad is a wonder indeed. From your ribbons and bows, to your brads and flowers, your elements outshine many that I have seen. I adore your fabulous color mixes that let me know immediately who designed that kit. YEAH for the fabulous Color Challenge Kits at SAS. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO