Banner Box

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Day 51 and Happy April Fools Day...

Wohooooo......Happy April Fools Day
What a great day we had yesterday for our fantastic Day 50 Big Event. Did I surprise you all?...hehe.
So now we start our final 50 Days of freebies. Today I have for you this wonderful set of Page Titles. They have some shadow to enhance them and create that 'stand out' look. You can grab them here or click the preview. The password is 100freebies. Enjoy

And since its April Fools Day, you know I couldn't let you go without having just a little fun now could I?

'I Jest You Not' is a fun little bundle of 6 decorated papers, great for showing off those April Fool pranks you played on everyone at home, or did they play them on you....? hehe.

Grab them here or click the preview. Password is joker

It starts today.

The Blossoms fantastic lo competition begins today and Lois has got the previews of the super prizes up to show you all so pop along and check it out. Everyone's a winner in Booland so join in the fun and get yourself a great little goodie just for taking part.

Here's your link to Boo's Blossoms

Finally, I had to share with you some gorgeous lo's done by our lovely Blossom 'Diane'

Wonderland uses my new Aprils Diamond kit from the Birthstone Collection

Stop uses my new Mays Emerald from the Birthstone Collection

And 'My Mother' uses Junes Pearl from the Birthstone Collection

Finally, this is Dianes awesome lo 'Be Yourself' using her very own Boo created mini kit 'Diane'
I just love them all. Thanks hun, they are awesome. More lo's from the Blossoms tomorrow.

Don't forget, you can get all of my new kits over at SAS and be sure to check out my brand new Colour Challenge while you're there

Have a happy and Fun April Fools Day

See you all tomorrow

Hugs

Boo x

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!!!
Guess I was too early yesterday but glad I still was able to get the MARVELOUS Day 50 goodies & todays day 51!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!
Oooops TY also for the COOL Jester BG's!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for day 51, I love the wordart

aquascrap said...

I have tried to leave some luv on 4 shared but it won't let me so I thankyou here for all your wonderful work

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your oh soo creative talent!! have a GREAT day :D