Banner Box

Monday 21 April 2008

Day 70 and a review


Hello all. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty busy with the kids and Jay and of course, my pc time was seriously limited, lol. I gotta get me a pc all of my own!
Well, here we are at Day 70. WOW, it sure has gone fast hasn't it?
Today I have for you these super page/photo holders. I just love these little beauties. They are so easy to pop on a lo and create a super styled finish.
Grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies
Enjoy
So, lets take a look back over the last 10 days and see what we have in our stash.
WOWsers.... This kit sure is turning into something major. I hope you are all still happy with the colours, lol. Wonder what the next 10 days will bring???
Just to finish off for today, I wanted to share with you two new lo's from the Blossoms
First is this beautiful lo from Lynn using my SAS Colour Challenge Kit. This is Lynns BIL holding baby Harry for the first time and its especially wonderful for us to see as Lynn's BIL has been very poorly of late but with lots of prayer, good wishes and an wonderfully supportive and loving family he is now making a good recovery. Thanks so much Lynn, we are so happy to share in your good news.

and here is a super lo with a gorgeously French feel to it from our Blossom Erika. She used my Birthstone 'Junes Pearl' kit for this lo along with some goodies from other Designers (you can find full credits on her blog) Isn't it just delicious!

Thank you hun, as always you take my breath away with your beautiful lo's

Now, a quick note for you all. The SAS Newsletter is due out tomorrow. be sure to grab it as I am the spotlight Designer this week and there's a special little extra girf in the News letter for you along with a great sale on my 'Mother' Kit. Perfect for Mother's Day coming up.

Have fun everyone and I'll see you all back tomorrow with Day 71

Hugs

Boo x

5 comments:

makeyesup said...

thanks for day 70 and all the ones before. This is a great kit. enjoy your day.

Jenn said...

Thank you for all of these wonderful freebies! Hope you have a great night.

KrisG said...

Wow, 70 days of gorgeousness... and yes I'm still loving the color!!!! I finally caught up today and can't wait for the SAS newsletter. Thanks for all you do!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful page/photo holders!! Beautiful layouts from Lynn and Erika

grambie said...

You are so beautiful both inside and out. I love your bright and happy colors that definitely lift me up so that I can enjoy the beauty that our Savior brings into our lives. Thanks for spotlighting those wonderful layouts that are not only visually appealing, but conveys your inner essence with joyful abundance. Thanks!! You Are Loved!