Banner Box

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Day 52 of 100 Freebies


Hello and welcome to Day 52 of 100 Freebies
Today I have for you these uber gorgeous shimmery swirlies to sparkle up your lo's. You can grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies. Enjoy

Recently, I had the opportunity to join a group of wonderful Designers in creating a very special kit called Baby Mine for the wonderful March of Dimes Charity.

I love being able to use what talent I may have for Designing in this worthy way. Its a chance for me to give back somthing.
This kit grew to mega proportions and is absolutely stunning. I watched it grow over the last couple of months and its breathtaking. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it.




Baby Mine charity kit for the March of Dimes$10.00

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. Each year thousands of babies are born premature, some have little ill effects, some have long term health issues and some sadly, don’t survive. In putting together this beautiful kit amazingly, most of the designers have had these experiences first hand.
This is a wonderful kit perfect for any baby or child layouts. Be an angel and support the March of Dimes and help them save the lives of countless babies. 100% of profit from the sale of this kit goes directly to the March of Dimes to help save babies’ lives.
23 Designers have worked so hard to bring you this collection.

You can check it out here

And finally, I wanted to share with you some more of my Blossoms lo's

This gorgeous lo is by my CT Leader, Melinda and uses my new Birthstone Kit 'May's Emerald'

Dragonfly

This beauty is by Blossom Tracy and uses my Aprils Diamond Kit

And this fab lo is from our Blossom Trudie and uses my Spring Passion Kit

And how about this awesome lo from Blossom Erika using her very own Kit

Once again, my girls out do themselves. Is it any wonder I'm one proud 'Mama' lol.

All my kits are currently available at SAS

A big thank you to all of you who had problems leaving messages at 4shared and came back to leave them here. its so appreciated.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Blossoms Blog for updates on the competition there. I know Lois is working on sorting out the email address for you to send your lo's but if you have any problems, just send them to me and I'll forward them on. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

See you all tomorrow

Hugs

Boo x

6 comments:

Terebene said...

Thanks for the beautiful swirls. And the charity kit is wonderful!

shawnyrvr said...

OMgosh!!! You are so RIGHT!!! These are FANTABULOUS!!!! I absolutely adore these... They will definitely end up on a wedding album page even if I do a hybrid just to use them!!!

What a fantastic kit and cause. I have participated in the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon a couple times. It's one of my causes I truly believe in. Blessings to you and all the designers who participated in it!

Lastly, I am so pleased to hear that you were getting comments here too... with 4S not working just right yesterday. Makes me happy that people took the extra time to tell you how AWESOME you are instead of just giving up.

Luv YA!!!! Shawna

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for the swirls! Love them!! That charity kit for March of Dimes is just fabulous!! Will be checking it out!! Some awesome layouts by the Blossoms!! Hugs!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Boo for day 51!!!!!
ITS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the LO's!!!! TYFST!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for ALLL you share and do!! the charity kit is AWESOME!! WONDERFUL collaboration!!! Have a GREAT day!! :D

Christina said...

The March-of-Dimes is so close to my heart, that is such a beautiful thing to do. I also am a mom of a preemie who is still dealing with issues of being premature... it sure makes you stronger! Thank you for doing that and thank you for your beautiful freebies each day.