Banner Box

Friday 16 May 2008

Your weekend Goodies

Oh my Lord. What a to-do I've had this evening. Honestly, theres a lot to be said for living in the centre of town. No transport problems, everythings just a stones throw etc but..... I have the unfortunate delight of having a small private club that literally backs onto my garden and during the summer, they throw open the fire escape doors and all stand out there drinking away and looking right in at me busy working away at my old pc. It drives me crazy, but tonight there were a whole bunch of them stood out there, throwing the fag ends in my garden, shouting and swearing and screaching like girls do on a night out then they started yelling some pretty nasty stuff at me.
Well, I'm not usually one to have my feathers ruffled but I won't stand for abuse in my own home, so I politely asked them to desist, as you do.... and you can imagine the replies I got, right, including threats to come over and smash my face in (what a delightful girl, her parents must be so proud???) so..... I warned them..... they didn't listen...... but the police did..... That shut them up good n proper..... They ran faster then Lewis Hamilton in a fast car, lol. Come round and smash my face indeed. Hmmmphh. I think not young lady, I paid good money for this face, lol
Anyway, alls quiet in BooLand thankfully and I can enjoy watching the stars and cooking up some new design in peace, hehe so..... lets see what we have for the weekend.
Today I have these two gorgeous heart charm ribbon fasteners for you. Arn't they adorable. Use them to hold your photos in place or journaling tags, oh there are so many things you could do. Grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies Enjoy

For Saturday I have this lovely little bouquet for you. We don't get flowers nearly enough do we so I made some for all of you. grab them here or click the preveiw. Password is 100freebies Enjoy

And for Sunday I have a whole bag of goodies. These supper little tag holders and some lush beads for you. Grab them here or click the preview. Password is 100freebies Have fun


So I'll see you all on Monday for some more of our fab 100 Days of Freebies
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Boo x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to thank you again for creating this beautiful kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that you had a horriable nite with all the ruckus but glad it finally got straightened out!!!!
TY so very much for all the weekend goodies!!!
LOVE THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Hi there Boo, LOVE the new freebies you made for the weekend! And since I love your designs in general, you've been tagged by me! Please head over to my blo and get the details, ok?
Http://scrapoholicdesigns.blogspot.com
HUGS
Jessica

cindiaskew said...

i am just now realizing that this awesome kit is coming to a close and i can't thank you enough for your talent & labors. and looking forward to our next adventure tyfs

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for this kit that is INCREDIBLE!!! sooooo glad you got your neighbors quiet!! Have a BEAUTY of a weekend! :D

cinmcw said...

Thank you again for sharing this awesome kit! Wow-wow-wow! Can't be said enough!!! :) LOVE these roses and ribbons!

Kim B said...

ARRGH- sounds like you had a real night of it! Good for you! Yeah, amazing just how many YOUNG people these days can be so rude! Makes you wonder where the parents are most of the time! Ok- that's another subject for another day-LOL
Just popped in to say a hi-
huggies
Me

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Oh what a difference in attitude they get when the police are involved - huh? Sorry that you had to indure that!! But you showed them!! Thank you so much for the awesome goodies!! Those roses are beautiful!! Hugs!! :)

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous items to add to the kit, thank you!!!