Banner Box

Wednesday 12 September 2007

SAS-y GRAND OPENING TODAY

Scroll to end of page for my 'Mother's Boudior' Freebie Kit and I'd love for you to vote in my poll. You'll find it on the side bar
It's official. SAS opened it's store doors today and as you know Julie and the team don't do things by half so there are literally tons of fabulose things going on over there for you from fabulose sales to wonderful games and challenges and an amazing 84, yes, I said 84 give-aways, prizes and freebies in all so what are you waiting for, get on over there right now and while you're there, be sure to sign up for the fantastic news letter. It has all the details of whats going on at SAS as well as info on all those wonderful goodies just waiting to be grabbed by you lovely peeps.

Here's a little tease to wet your appetite

SAS fatastic Autumn Mega Kit (half price for this opening week only)
Take a look at these fab freebies and prizes from our wonderful SAS designers And just look at these fantastic previews now on sale in the SAS Store. What more could a girl want???







And thats not all folks, check out these fabulose prizes you can get in the Scavenger Hunt. Start looking for them now over at SAS.





Remember, this is just a fraction of all the wonderful goodies you can expect to find over at STONE ACCENTS STUDIO so hop on over there and spend some time, I know you're all gonna love it.

Finally, I had a little time to play around with some of the photos I took at our local Southport Flower Show. I used JulieO's 'Feelin' SAS-y freebie kit which you can find on her blog. You'll find the links for all of this over in the side bar.


Elly just loves to have her face painted but usually she goes for things like animals, tigers are her favourites, or super heroes like Spider Man but this day she decided to go a little girly. Not too girly though, this is a pirate scene and that's about as 'girly' as this little lady was prepared to go, lol.

Elly is short for Elise, a name Elly's dad and I gave her after a song (Letter to Elise) by our favourite band. However, Daddy also loves the Lotus Elise and is determined his little baby shall have one of her own when she's old enough (if he's won the Lottery by then, that is) I just could resist sneaking a couple of photo's of her next to this beautiful car but never imagined those lovely Lotus people would spoil us as they did. Elly got to sit in the car, try out all the buttons and thingy-ma-bobs and even got a miniture replicer in bright yellow all of her own and they have even said they may publish her pic in their magazine and all because she's called 'Elise'. How fantastic was that? Let me tell you, she was buzzing for days and days after that and now she can truely say she owns a LOTUS ELISE, hehehe.

I almost forgot, Selena, bless her, awarded me a Rockin Girl Blogger. which I am totally thrilled with. I will be chosing five wonderful people in my next post to recieve this fantastic award from me so watch this space. Oh, and if you get a chance, pop on over to Selenas blog and leave her some much needed love. She recently lost her dear Dad and I know she'd really appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers right now.

Thanks to all
Bye for now and hugs to you all xx

No comments: