Banner Box

Monday 20 August 2007

Welcome to the all new BooLand......

.....where you'll always find a warm welcome, some super freebies, lots of 'digi world' news and tons of hugs. Come on in and stay a while......

I'm sure you've all noticed the fabulous blinkies in my side bar. Well, I'm proud to announce I've been invited to be on the SAS creative team and I want to shout as loud as I can about just how excited I am..... lol.....

JulieO, creator of Stone Accents, has worked incredibly hard to get this wonderful new site up and running and I have to say, the team of designers she has pulled together is totally awesome and I just can't wait to get started with them. You'll find a link to their sites in the sidebar. Do pay them a visit and check out what truly awesome creations you're in store for over at the new SAS store, due to open after Labour Day.

Now, to wet the appetite, I just had to show you Julies latest freebie kits which you can grab over on her blog. I'm not kidding when I say these kits are truly 'MEGA' and utterly delicious. This girl puts her heart and soul into creating and she just can't get enough of giving you guys more hehe so please do leave her some love, she really deserves it I'm sure you'll agree.
Feelin' Wonderful



QP's by Boo @ BooLandDesigns & SAS-y CT
Feelin' SAS-y

more to come with this fabulous kit


Further more, did you know that Stone Accents Studio hosts a fabulous gallery which includes a Quick Page section? It's packed full of wonderful QP's created my SAS members using Julies Freebie kits and available for your downloading pleasure. It's true, they are your's for the taking, how cool is that? Here's a little selection of them and if you pop on over to the forum, you'll find tons more equally wonderful pages.

Stone Accents 'Quick Page' selectiona small selection of some of the wonderful 'QP's' created by the SAS members for your downloading pleasure.....



Butterfly & Garden Kit & Infatuation kit


Eastern Spice Kit & Dusted Blossoms Kit
and don't forget there are QP's for 'Feelin' Wonderful' and 'Feelin' SAS-y' too.

Ok, you guys have been patient enough and cause I think you're all super people, I have another yummie freebie kit for you. This one is called Mother's Boudior' and was inspired by my mum's dream of a bedroom makeover in these colours. She loves rich textured fabrics like velvet and creamy leather and she's such a girly girl when it comes of 'pretty' things for the dresser lol. Anyway, hope you all like it. Please leave me some love if you download, you know how I love to read your comments and come back real soon. More freebies and SAS-y news on the way....

Mother's Boudoir Freebie kit by BooLandDesigns



Papers 1 here
Papers 2 here
Papers 3 here
Embellies here
Alpha here

Big hugs to you all
Boo x

12 comments:

Ky said...

Great looking freebie Boo! thanks so much!

Cra-Z-cat said...

congrats on ur invite to SAS CT.. looking fwd to seeing ur pages.. also a congrats on ur new blog.. missed seeing u around.. thanks for this fab freebie.. very rich indeed.. i love the frames u included.. sure to find a use for it.. much appreciated.. deb

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Congrats!!!!
Love the new blog!
TY so very much for this gorgeous kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Love the site! Thank you for the wonderful kit!

mhsalgado said...

Wow! This is beautiful. What an awesome way to start off a new blog. Thank you so much.

caz38 said...

Thanks for your beautiful freebie.I love the colors.

Fargy Sherwin said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST (Just Moved) to:

sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

Unknown said...

Thank you for all of the updates, and your beautiful Mother's Boudoir kit!

smileyface_108 said...

Congrats!! Beautiful kit. I love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the great kit.

makeyesup said...

Oh so rich and beautiful, I love the colors. Thanks so very much, you did a superb job on this one.

Angel's Imaginations said...

This kit is so pretty! I just love the colors, and the feminine elements. Thank you. :)