Banner Box

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Happy Hanukkah Folks


I hope you're all enjoying your special celebrations. I have a little gift for you to show off all those holiday photos. Enjoy


Don't forget folks. AmyW's One Night in Bethlehem ends on the 7th so grab it while you can. There really are some tremendous pieces in this huge mega kit. All of the Designers that took part did an awesome job and I was homoured to be a part of it.


Other news. I will have more for you in a day or two so keep your ears and eyes open... hehe, you oughta know by now I love teasin'......

Hugs

Boo x
Sorry, you missed it

Hanukkah Alpha

Hanukkah Elements 1

Hanukkah Elements 2

Hanukkah Papers

4 comments:

cinmcw said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, as is every single one of your wonderful designs! I'm new to your site and can't believe what I've been missing out on! I've been having a terrible time trying to dl because my hds are full & I couldn't backup to dvd fast enough, all the while in a panic that you'd remove your kits before I could get another HD! I begged and finally rec'd. an early holiday gift yesterday...2 portable HDs! I'll be back tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Thanks so much for sharing! Your work is so beautiful, and you are so talented & generous!

Cindy (cinmcw)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely kit!!!!!!!

SAHM said...

Thanks so much for this. We did a minor celebration last night so if the photos came out, this'll be prefect for the lighting of the candles. Thanks much again!

nancypinct said...

AWESOME kit! Thank you for your continued generosity and Happy Holidays!