Banner Box

Tuesday 2 October 2007

EYE CANDY FREEBIE, the funniest video and more......

For all you Mum's out there who ever felt that all your efforts went unheard, this is for you. I found it over on IkeaGoddesses blog while on a Freebie fest and I'm still wiping the tears. Enjoy...

I also have some new LO's for you. First up is my effort for Lisa's ABC Challenge over at SAS. Todays challenge lo is for the letter B. Well, that was easy wasn't it, lol. I know I've used this photo lots but thats for a couple of reasons. First, my poor old camera finally gave up and died on my a little while back (I feel naked without it) and secondly, I just love this set of pics lol. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with a bit of recycling now is there.

Credits~ Template by BooLandDesigns. Papers by JulieO 'Feelin'Wonderful kit. Elements by BooLandDesigns 'Moments Collection' Letter by Lisa (SAS Designer)

This was my very first attempt at making a template myself and I think it turned out pretty well. What do you think?

Next up is a lo I did of, guess who, yeah, you got it, Elly, lol. These shots where taken just before the Summer hols in the back garden and they show Elly gathering and blowing Dandilion seeds. She just loves that game. Sadly, my garden doesn't, hehe

Credits~ ScrappyBlueStones 'BlueStorm' kit. Template by BooLandDesigns


Now I just had to share this lo with you because I used a kit I discovered whilst on my Freebie fest yesterday over at the wonderful Ikea Goddess's blog. I just fell in love with this kit and couldn't believe my luck that it was a freebie. It's just full of gorgous stuff and I do mean 'full' girls so if you love freebies of quality, head on over to Kasia's blog and grab it for yourself. Don't forget to leave some love if you do. Here's a little look at the kit.


Another freebie I grabbed a little while ago was this. I just love the bright vibrant colours of this little kit and the texture is to die for. Oh how I wish I had an ounce of the talent these gals have for creativity. The photo's are of my mum and little (not so anymore hehe) brother, Simon. He was at a friends wedding and my Mum popped over to see him all dressed up. Ahhhhh, how sweet was that, bless. Can you believe my mum is 65 years young? She's wearing well isn't she.


Credits~ http://valgouveiascraps.blogspot.com/

I just had to show you guys this next lo. My mum recently started an Art class to give her something to do during her retirement. This was her very first effort using pen and ink with 'bleach'. Yup, I did say 'bleach'. How cool is this.Credits~ Frame by BooLandDesigns. Paper used from ValDesigns (see above kit)
Oh Boy......... I've been a busy girl havn't I, lol. What, 'more' lo's? Yup, and guess what, PC has been behaving himself, well, reletively anyway. He still groans under the massive weight of my 'Freebie' folder hehehehe (that was an evil laugh in case you didn't hear it???)

The EYE CANDY Freebie is here.....
Now then, finally, a couple of lo's using my little freebie 'EYE CANDY' kit for this month. The worthy winners of this title go to the World cup Rugby Players hence the colours of deep greens and lush browns. Hope you like.


Here is a preview of the Mini kit along with the links


Sorry, its gone

Papers here

Elements here

Eye Candy Challenge

Ok, I thought I'd try something a little different for me so I've come up with this little Challenge. Below are previews of 4 Seasonal Desk top QP's from my 'Moments Collection'. You can get these simply by participating in my little 'EYE CANDY' challenge. All you have to do to take part is send me a lo of your own 'EYE CANDY'. You can use my kit which would be awesome but you are free to use any you like. The only rule is that the subject matter must be EYE CANDY. So come on ladies, get to work and email me your hadiwork before the closing date of 5th Novemeber. Remember to include your email addy so that I can email you the link for these gorgous DT's and believe me, I've tested them and they really do look fab.

You know what they say.... 'You gotta be in it, to win it'.



here's the email address to send your entries to. Have fun. booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk

Tons of hugs to you all and a very big thank you to all of you who filled in my comments. Wow, such kind words. I'm truly grateful to you all.

Boo x

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!

Gail said...

Wonderful kit - so fun - thank you!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Awesome kit! Thank you so much!

mhsalgado said...

I love this kit....and I'm gettin' on this challenge. Glad I saw something that reminded me about it! Sometimes, I end up having way too much going on. Love the challenge and the kit. Thank you so much!