Banner Box

Thursday 25 October 2007

BIG NEWS......

Yes indeed. SAS is bringing you a host of fun and frolics this Halloween with a great game of hide and seek. How does it work? On Halloween you will find links here and at the SAS blog via the store to each of the Designers blogs where you will find a ton of Halloween 'GRAB BAGS' and other goodies. The question is, where will the next link take you and what will you find there???

To go to each of the links simply knock on the doorknocker that will 'appear' as if by witchy magic, on Wednesday (thats Halloween folks) to be whisked away to the next enchanted couldron.


Make sure you visit me at BooLand as I'll be hiding something too. Is it a Trick....or a Treat? Come back on Wednesday to find out.... hehehehe.

Credits ~ Lisa West Designs ~ Adelaide Kit & Frightful Fun Kit

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake

This is where the doorknocker MAY appear



Meanwhile, take a little look at my latest layouts and another addition to my 'Blossoms' with a new entry for the Eye Candy Challenge. There is still time for you to get me your lo's. Just send me a link or your lo to booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk and you'll recieve a wonderful posting gift just for taking part.

These are from the gorgeous 'BELINDA' kit by Lisa West Designs

And these are from the beautiful 'So Pretty' kit by Pillowgirl. Thanks for letting me play with this awesome kit Elizabeth.

And here are one or two that I just couldn't resist from my freebie stash..... lol

Credits ~ Mother's Autumn ~ Kit by Redju: redjuscrap.blogspot.com ~ Template byJennilyn Designs
Rainy Days ~ Kit by Designs by Sheana Whittaker ~ Template by Jill&Jack Scrap Designs
Date Night ~ Kit by Raspberry Road Designs ~ Template by Jill&Jack ScrapDesigns
And lets not forget my newest 'Blossom', Michelle, with her fantastic entry for my Eye Candy Challenge. Well done hun, this is super and you earn the prized title of 'Boo's Blossom' for this challenge.Here's what she had to say about her Eye Candy...

'I didn't use the normal "boy candy", lol, because I all ready have 2 at home (my son and husband) and at this point in my life, the thought of even thinking another one as "candy" makes me tired. My "eye candy" is a Harley Davidson chopper I'd like to buy the day my youngest leaves home after high school so I can do what I want to do for once. That day won't come for 11 1/2 more years though. Lol. Anyway-here's my "eye candy". Hope you like is as much as I did when I found the pic. I love your kits, add-ons, and really everything you've made. Thank you so much for creating and making so many'
and thank you again hun. Very kind words and its my pleasure. i'm thrilled you're enjoying everything.
Thats it for now folks. Be sure to pop back here on halloween for all your links and SAS-y fun. Bring a friend or two, there's pleanty to go around.
Hugs
Boo x

1 comment:

grambie said...

I will definitely have to add you to my favorite's list. I seem to be stuck here and can't move on. I am trying to read too much in the time I have. Your blog is an uplift for me as I download from the door-knocker. I love your blogs format and the so cute animation the is a spirit lifter and a great big smile maker. Your color choices are just fantastic. Love your wonderful layouts from the many designer's and I am so glad to read your wonderful CT news. It is so joyous to see the happy colors of many of your kits, yet so up-to-date in designs. I am a happy camper but must attempt to go to the next door-knocker's blog. This has been a fulfilling and enriched visit this a.m. It is definitely way past my bed time. LOVE!!