Banner Box

Monday 15 September 2008

Happy Birthday Freebie

WoHoooo...!
It's my Mum's Birthday today. Hope you're having a wonderful time in Ireland Mum. Have a blast and take lots of pic's. Miss you. Mwahhh!

Credits. Word Art from Elegant Word Art. Brushes from Talented Artists at Deviant Art. Thank you all.

and I know she'd want all of you to celebrate with her so here's a little QP goody for you all to enjoy. Click on the preview to grab it. Password is birthday

That's all for today folks. I'll be back later in the week with more stuffies for you. Have a great day.

Hugs

Boo x

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Hi Boo. Just have to say how much I love your blog! Take a trip over to my place http://evelyn186.blogspot.com to pick up the award I want to give you!

xxoo
Evee

verabear said...

Happy birthday to your mom Boo :) I wanted to tell you that I used some of your freebies for a layout. CHeck it out here:

http://verabear.net/2008/09/scrapbook-saturday-feet/

Thanks!