Banner Box

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Day 10 of 100 Freebies....

Hello again and welcome back to Day 10 of my 100 Freebies. Wow, so far, apart from the odd glitch with the internet, its been a blast. I'm so glad you're all enjoying the goodies. There are still 90 wonderful freebies to come so keep poping back regularly because the links will now start to go. Tomorrow, Days 1,2 and 3 will be gone so if you havn't grabbed them yet, be sure you do because once they are gone, they are gone for good.

Password is 100freebies

Today I have for you a couple of gorgeous, softer purple papers drenched in silver glitter. You can grab them here or click on the preview. Enjoy



Review of Days 1 to 10

So, lets take a look back at what we've had so far. WOW, 4 papers, 1 Quick Page, and a total of 16 lush elements. Wonder whats coming up next??? You'll just have to come back tomorrow and find out, hehe


My Mother kit is now available at

SAS and soon at DID and CLD

I created this for Mothers Day for my Mum who's favourite colours are pinks, mauves and greys. It's full of pretty floral papers, beautifull flowers and silky bows. A little lace, a little glitz, its a must for all your gorgeous Mothers Day lo's. As a special, I'm giving away my set of 8 8x8 Quick pages with every Mega Kit purchase so you've no excuses for not giving Mum the best gift ever. A Wonderful Personal Mothers Day albumn ready to go. Its also available seperately.


You can find the kit here


And here's a lo done by my Blossom, Claudette. She used the Alpha from my Anemone Kit to complete this gorgeous lo.

Ok folks. Thats it for today. Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow

Hugs

Boo x

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Boo!!!
TY so very much for todays GORGEOUS BG's & yesterdays QP!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
Boo when you have the time you can check out my blog to see why today is a Sad day for me & my son's!

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, Thank You soooo much for these GORGEOUS Lavender and Silver papers!! I had my Mom ( yeah! ) visiting for a few days so I really appreciate you leaving the other days up! I need to add your blinkie to my blog ;) Have a Great Day!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing #10 with us!! AWESOME papers!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

MichelleF said...

Thank you Boo! This is a gorgeous kit! Your so wonderful for sharing this with us!

verabear said...

Thanks for number 10! :)

HarleyGirl said...

thanks much