and I just had to share with you this adorable freebie my wonderful Blossom Trudie made. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Isn't it gorgeous... you can grab it over on her blog here. Enjoy and please leave her some love when you download. Here's a little lo I did using her gorgeous freebie. This is Jay warming up before playing at his friends wedding recently.
- Download A Day - the SASy Designers have put together a glorious mega kit where each day you'll get to d/l a new piece to. This begins - I believe - on Sept. 1st. You'll find previews of this fab kit below.
- Template Exchange Challenge - join in on this one for sure!!! If you submit a 12 x 12 template that you've created, you'll get a zip file at the end of every template plus a bonus from DigiMom. Watch the forum on Sept. 1st for details on how to participate.
- Post the Most Challenge - click HERE to sign up for this CrAzY challenge and you could win over $200 in free products from the SASy Design Team!! You MUST register for this event.
- SASy Member Megakit - would you like to try your hand at designing without the stress of Designer contests??? Here's your chance!!! Details will be in the forum on Sept. 1st for how to enter this very exciting event.
- SASy Layout Design Challenge - there's still time to sign up if you haven't already, but the LAST day to do so is Sept. 3rd. Click HERE to read about it if you haven't seen it already and sign up if you're interested.
- You can about all of these super fun events and even more in the Stone Accents Studio newsletter, and HERE your free copy for this week. In it you'll find dozens of fantastic sales going on in the store ALL THROUGHOUT September!!!
- Don't forget that we're also having a Designer Contest where you can snag all sorts of free kits from our Designer hopefuls - just be sure you help in the voting!!! Stone Accents Studio (http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/) is THE place to be all through the month of September and you won't want to miss out on the fun!!!
AND theres more.......
Well, thats about all for now folks. Don't forget my August Color Challenge is up and running over at SAS and includes a free starter kit to get you in the mood so be sure to pop on over and check it out. I'll be letting it run all the way through September too just to give you all extra time since it was late going up.
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all Monday with another goody for your stash.